Australia has completed a highly successful Pan Pac competition in the pool in Tokyo, winning a total of 27 medals, made up of eight gold, 12 silver and seven bronze medals taking a number of both Championship and Australian records, warmest congratulations to all medal winners.
Video highlights from the championships below.
Congratulations to our amazing swimmers including our para swimmers, who so proudly represent our country. Go Aussies!
Night 1, Thursday 9 August
– Women’s 800m Freestyle – Ariarne Titmus
– 4 x 100m Mixed Medley Relay – Mitch Larkin, Jake Packard, Emma McKeon and Cate Campbell
Night 2, Friday 10 August
– Women’s 100m Freestyle – Cate Campbell
– Men’s 100m Freestyle – Kyle Chalmers and Jack Cartwright
– Women’s 4 x 200m Freestyle Relay – Ariarne Titmus, Emma Mckeon, Mikkayla Sheridan, Madeline Groves
– Men’s 4 x 200m Freestyle Relay – Clyde Lewis, Kyle Chalmers, Alex Graham, Jack Cartwright
Night 3, Saturday 11 August
Women’s 400m Freestyle – Ariarne Titmus
Men’s 400m Freestyle – Jack McLoughlin and Mack Horton
Women’s 4x100m Freestyle relay – Emily Seebohm, Shayna Jack, Emma McKeon, Cate Campbell
Men’s 4x100m Freestyle relay – Jack Cartwright, Alex Graham, James Roberts, Kyle Chalmers
Night 4, Sunday 12 August
50m Freestyle – Cate Campbell and Emma McKeon
Women’s 4x100m Medley Relay – Emily Seebohm, Jessica Hansen, Emma McKeon, Cate Campbell