Below from Johns Hopkins University, Infectious Disease Department
* The virus is not a living organism, but a protein molecule (DNA) covered by a protective layer of lipid (fat), which, when absorbed by the cells of the ocular, nasal or buccal mucosa, changes their genetic code. (mutation) and convert them into aggressors and multiplier cells.
* Since the virus is not a living organism but a protein molecule, it is not killed but decays on its own. The disintegration time depends on the temperature, humidity and type of material where it lies.
* The virus is very fragile; the only thing that protects it is a thin outer layer of fat. That is why any soap or detergent is the best remedy because the foam CUTS the FAT (that is why you have to rub so much: for 20 seconds or more, to make a lot of foam).
By dissolving the fat layer, the protein molecule disperses and breaks down on its own.
* HEAT melts fat; this is why it is so good to use water above 77 degrees Fahrenheit for washing hands, clothes and everything. In addition, hot water makes more foam and that makes it even more useful.
* Alcohol or any mixture with alcohol over 65% DISSOLVES ANY FAT, especially the external lipid layer of the virus.
* Any mix with 1 part bleach and 5 parts water directly dissolves the protein, breaks it down from the inside.
* Oxygenated water helps long after soap, alcohol, and chlorine, because peroxide dissolves the virus protein, but you have to use it pure and it hurts your skin.
* NO BACTERICIDE OR ANTIBIOTIC SERVES. The virus is not a living organism like bacteria; antibodies cannot kill what is not alive.
* NEVER shake used or unused clothing, sheets or cloth. While it is glued to a porous surface, it is very inert and disintegrates only
-between 3 hours (fabric and porous),
-4 hours (copper and wood)
-24 hours (cardboard),
– 42 hours (metal) and
-72 hours (plastic).
But if you shake it or use a feather duster, the virus molecules float in the air for up to 3 hours and can lodge in your nose.
* The virus molecules remain very stable in external cold, or artificial as air conditioners in houses and cars.
They also need moisture to stay stable, and especially darkness. Therefore, dehumidified, dry, warm and bright environments will degrade it faster.
* UV LIGHT on any object that may contain it breaks down the virus protein. For example, to disinfect and reuse a mask is perfect. Be careful, it also breaks down collagen (which is protein) in the skin.
* The virus CANNOT go through healthy skin.
* Vinegar is NOT useful because it does not break down the protective layer of fat.
* NO SPIRITS, NOR VODKA, serve. The strongest vodka is 40% alcohol, and you need 65%.
* LISTERINE IF IT SERVES! It is 65% alcohol.
* The more confined the space, the more concentration of the virus there can be. The more open or naturally ventilated, the less.
* You have to wash your hands before and after touching mucosa, food, locks, knobs, switches, remote control, cell phone, watches, computers, desks, TV, etc. And when using the bathroom.
* You have to Moisturize dry hands from so much washing them because the molecules can hide in the micro cracks. The thicker the moisturizer, the better.
* Also keep your NAILS SHORT so that the virus does not hide there.
THE INFORMATION ABOVE IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF EACH INDIVIDUAL TO MANAGE THEIR OWN HEALTH AND WELLBEING AND THEY ALONE ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL DECISIONS MADE IN THIS RESPECT. THE INFORMATION ABOVE COULD BE CONSIDERED BY AN INDIVIDUALS MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL WHEN INVESTIGATING PREVENTION MEASURES AND TREATMENT FOR CORONAVIRUS. THE ABOVE SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED TO BE ADVICE TO FOLLOW WITHOUT FIRST CONSULTING YOUR MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL WHO IS ABLE TO ADVISE ON THE SUITABILITY, RISK AND BENEFITS WITH RESPECT TO EACH INDIVIDUAL AFTER TAKING ACCOUNT OF EACH PERSONS PARTICULAR CIRCUMSTANCES, MEDICAL HISTORY, PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS, ALLERGIES AND OTHER RELEVANT MEDICAL FACTORS.
DO NOT USE THE ABOVE INFORMATION TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE, SICKNESS OR AILMENT, FOR THERAPEUTIC PURPOSES OR AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR THE ADVICE OF A HEALTH PROFESSIONAL. INDIVIDUALS USING THE ABOVE INFORMATION DO SO AT THEIR SOLE RISK AND THEY TOGETHER WITH THEIR FAMILY, AGENTS, EXECUTORS AND ASSIGNS FULLY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS MRS GINA RINEHART, HANCOCK PROSPECTING PTY LTD, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, SUBSIDIARIES AND RELATED ENTITIES FROM ANY CLAIMS, DAMAGES, DISTRESS OR OTHERWISE THAT MAY BE SUFFERED, ARISE OR BE CAUSED IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER FROM FOLLOWING, RELYING ON, OR IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER READING OR USING THE INFORMATION ABOVE.
MRS GINA RINEHART, HANCOCK PROSPECTING PTY LTD, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND RELATED ENTITIES TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE VERACITY OF THE INFORMATION SHOWN ABOVE AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE DISCLAIM ALL AND ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR OTHER DAMAGES OR NEGATIVE HEALTH EFFECTS THAT MAY ARISE FROM UTILISING ANY OF THE ABOVE INFORMATION SHOULD ANY MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL OR INDIVIDUAL CHOOSE TO FOLLOW ANY PART OF THE ABOVE INFORMATION. PLEASE DO NOT READ FURTHER UNLESS YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL NOT AT ANY TIME SEEK TO HOLD MRS GINA RINEHART, HANCOCK PROSPECTING PTY LTD, ITS DIRECTORS, OR OFFICERS OR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES OR ITS RELATED ENTITIES RESPONSIBLE IN ANY WAY.